I love finding eyeshadows that I can throw on all over the lid, or incorporate into different looks. L'Oreal Cafe Saint Germain is a beautiful taupe pressed pigment which has excellent colour pay off at an unbeatable price.

The first way I used this was on its own on the lid and slightly blended into the crease. It is a fairly shimmery product, but not enough to put you off, and it doesn't look flat on the eyes which is why it works so well. For this I would recommend using a densely packed blending brush such as the Zoeva Luxe Soft Crease Brush or the Real Techniques Base Shadow. Using a eye brush like this will help pack on the colour, yet make it easy to blend at the same time. Also running some of this on the lower lash line looks great for a more smokey look.

To incorporate this into another eye look I would use it on the outer half of my eye and lower lash line. Paired with a light champagne shade in the inner corner such as Little Beige Dress from the same Colour Riche line would look gorgeous for a day to day eye look. Alternatively I love this shadow over the lid with a cranberry shade blended into the crease and on the lower lash line. It really compliments all eye colours and is a great look for the Autumn. I love MAC's Cranberry or L'Oreal's Escape in Bordeaux, both are stunning shades. Finish off with lashings off mascara and you're good to go.