After hearing such great things about the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation, I tried it out for myself and I love it! I wanted a light weight foundation to see me through the summer and this was on the top of my list and with an SPF of 15 it seemed like a good buy.

My first thought was 'wow this smells a lot like suncream', not a massive fan but I can get over that as the product itself is great. You need to give it a good shake pre application as it is a watery consistency so it needs to be mixed slightly in the bottle, once you squeeze it out it is a bit runny but it sinks into the skin beautifully. I tend to use about a 5 pence piece amount and that covers my whole face, it builds really well so you can always use a bit more where you need it. It looks super natural on the skin and I like to use it with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush - as always - to give it a flawless finish. This isn't a heavy coverage foundation making it perfect for the summer and if you add a couple more layers it continues to blend beautifully and doesn't leave your skin looking cakey.

This is a fairly pricey product, it's Chanel after all, but totally worth it if you like investing a bit more in your bases. I  saved up my Boots advantage card points for this one, so I would recommend you doing the same if it's a little out of your budget!

SHOP THIS POST