I can't believe it's already March, 2015 is going by too quickly for my liking! Now that another month is over though, I'm going to share with you my favourite products I've used throughout February and loved.

My lip combo this month has been the Rimmel Eastend Snob Lip Liner (£3.99) which is an amazing dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, and I've actually been using the Rimmel one more! It has a great shape to it which means you can line the lips really well and its not drying either! Over the top of that I've been applying the Bite Beauty Chablis High Pigment Lip Pencil ($24.00). This is a really nice raspberry pink-y shade which is lovely for everyday. It has a matte finish which makes it very long lasting which is awesome! Annoyingly this is a US product so cannot be found in the UK, however you should be able to get it shipped from Sephora.

A new launch this month and one I love are the new Barry M Quick Dry Nail Paints (£3.99). This range has some lovely pastel shades for spring and my personal fav is Road Rage which is a minty green. These do dry super quickly which is perfect if you're like me and very impatient when it comes to drying your nails! The first coat can be a bit streaky, but two and you're good to go.

Another new product for me this month is the Korres Guava Shower Gel (£8.00, 250ml). The smell of this is quite musky and not something I would normally go for but surprisingly I really do love it. It's also fruity and lathers up on the skin well. Its nothing ground breaking, at the end of the day its a shower gel and does what it says on the tin, but I love the smell and have used this all month. And you really can't beat Korres packaging!

A rediscovered product this month has been Moroccan Oil (£13.45, 25ml) and I simply massage this into the ends of my hair after I've washed it. Its really nourishing and smells great and is a perfect option if you suffer with dry and damaged ends like myself. Not the cheapest but definitely worth the money.